BBQ Meatloaf. Form this mixture into a loaf and place it in a shallow pan. Stir together the remaining tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and the water (if too thick). Pour this sauce over the meatloaf.
Add half of the sauce to the meat loaf mixture; mix well. Lightly grease a baking dish or line it with greased foil. Shape the mixture into one large meatloaf (or, for shorter baking time, into two loaves). You can cook BBQ Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of loose Italian sausage (no casing).
- You need of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Chopped green, red, yellow, orange, pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped or minced garlic.
- It's of breadcrumbs.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- It's of Salt pepper.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce optional.
- You need of Long shape pan.
- You need of Gloves. Lol.
Remove from oven, drain fat, and brush meatloaf with BBQ sauce. Once mixed, form the mixture into a log shape and place in a meatloaf pan. Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg, ½ cup SBR Original Barbecue Sauce, cheese and seasonings in large bowl or stand mixer with paddle attachment. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon to a large bowl.
BBQ Meatloaf instructions
- Wash veggies.
- Chop green, yellow orange peppers, onion, garlic in a bowl. Add 1/4 sweet & smokey season..
- Add the ground beef and sausage eggs to bowl..
- Add in peppers onions a squeeze of bbq sauce mix in until blended..
- Mix in breadcrumbs until blended and right thick consistency.
- Put meat in a bread shaped pan..
- After you mix everything together place in bread shape pan. Layer with bbq sauce.
- Cover with foil bake for about 45 min 350°.
- Let cool..
Spread remaining barbecue sauce over top of meat loaf. Then, pull the meatloaf out of the oven and coat it with BBQ sauce (or a mixture of BBQ sauce and Liquid Smoke, if using). Add meatloaf to the bread pan and gently press into a solid loaf shape, pressing only hard enough for the meat to hold together. Pour remaining BBQ sauce evenly over the top of the meatloaf. Cook the vegetables: Add chopped onion, carrot, celery, red pepper, and garlic to a food processor and pulse until minced.