Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll. Take a couple of slices of white bread and cut it into cubes then add the bread into a bowl with a splash of beer, and place onto the toppings. This is going to add some moisture to the cook. Roll the meatloaf up and drape it with pork belly bacon and add on some more cheese and place on a baking sheet then onto the grill or oven over indirect.
Not all pizzas are the same, to say the least. Check out this Pizza variation of the kids all-time favorite meatloaf, the Meatloaf roll. And, no pizza dough is required. You can cook Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of ground sausage (I use hot).
- You need 1 of egg (whipped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced red onion (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced green bell pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced red bell pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It's 24 oz of jar roasted garlic pasta sauce (I use Classico riser a).
- You need 1 pkg of pepperoni (to taste).
- Prepare 2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- You need of Bella mushrooms (optional).
- It's 1 of small jalapeño minced.
- It's 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need slices of Mozerolla.
The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. There's meatloaf and then there's Meatloaf. At the Pit we Roll it, Grill it, and then Eat it.
Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix ground beef, sausage, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, onion, peppers in large bowl.
- Shape as flat as possible on wax pepper. Cover meat mixture with 1/2 sauce and sprinkle with mushrooms and pepperonis.
- Roll end of mixture using the wax pepper as a base.
- Bake 50 minutes until almost done(120 temp or so). i use a broiling pan to catch the grease. Sprinkle top with pepperonis and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until beef is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Not all pizzas are the same, to say the least. Sprinkle evenly with cheese; gently press into meat. Starting at short end, roll up tightly, using foil to start roll and tucking in spinach leaves; seal. Directions In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.