The Independent search engine has introduced a new filtering feature to improve results.
Brave has recently introduced Goggle to make sure users only see relevant websites. Brave Search celebrated its first anniversary after 2.5 million hits and an increase of more than 5,000%in one year.
Brave Software announced that Brave Search has ceased to be in the testing phase and will now become the default search engine for all Brave browser users. The brave browser was launched in June 2021 and has been a popular alternative to Google Chrome. Brave searched for a feature to improve Brave Search’s user experience. Brave Search now offers a new function called “Goggle” to make the web safer.
What is the Brave search engine?
Brave Search is an Open-Source browser built on the Chromium Code Base. It runs faster than the default Chrome browser and requires far less RAM. It was a browser that prioritized privacy and security.
This is a closer look at Brave’s security features, which make it stand out from other search engines.
- Brave proposes a solution that protects users’ data and prevents tracking.
- They do not deal with any private information. The company won’t store your browser data unless you request it to be removed. They will not share your data with third parties.
- Goggle allows users to adjust their search preferences site-wide or across browsers. The New Tab Page will let users view Brave’s tracker blocking and daily ad statistics.
- The browser blocks all phishing attempts, malicious software, and advertisements. The default setting disallows plugins because plugins can pose security risks.
- Brave Sync is currently in beta testing and may synchronize your bookmarks and settings with Brave Sync. Brave doesn’t have the encryption keys necessary to decode your data, so it cannot access it.
What is Goggle?
Google allows users to select their preferences and prioritize the order in which search results should appear. Goggle Reader users may now be able to directly search for their queries in the search engine rather than scrolling through many results. As a result, smaller news sites will be more visible.
Bold claims that its query traffic has increased four times faster than DuckDuckGo’s. This could be due to Brave Browser users and bold claims that autonomy is a top priority. 92% of queries come directly from the Brave Browser and not through Bing or Google.
Goggle integration with Brave Search: The benefits
Brave’s antimalware platform uses blockchain technology to protect users against attacks. Brave is for IT professionals, security departments, and businesses who want to increase their online security.
Google integration ensures you don’t accidentally find an unrelated website. Only websites that are related to your search terms will be displayed.
Brave is a similar technology to Google, and it’s designed to block ads, trackers, and malware while protecting your privacy.
The integration with Goggle adds a layer of security to web users. It also features an encrypted chat function that lets users communicate securely without revealing their identities or locations.
Integration between Goggles & the host search engine
Brave Search is a new way to find relevant results through a community-powered index. All while protecting your privacy, Brave Search users can set their preferences, establish their interests, and change how search terms are presented.