Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf. Great recipe for Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf. I'm always looking for different ways to sneak more vegetables into my children's diets. I'm also a fan of Spinach, where ever I can squeeze it in!
Find Deals on Appethyl Spinach Extract in Nutrition on Amazon. It is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health. You can cook Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of spinach canned or raw.
- You need of stuffing mix.
- You need of corn.
- You need of green onion chopped.
- It's of yellow onion chopped.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It's of Onion powder.
- It's of Black garlic.
- You need of Optional: bacon, tater tots, or any other topping you like.
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant. Sprinkle with scallions, if using, and serve. Place the remaining corn and egg in a food processor, and process until almost smooth. Add to meat mixture; stir well (mixture will be wet).
Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place raw ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add All other ingredients and combine until well blended..
- Roll mixture into a giant ball and transfer to baking sheet or pan. Shape into loaf..
- Top with a drizzle coat of ketchup and bbq sauce before baking..
- I occasionally line the top of this with tater tots in rows, on top of the sauce. I didnt have any tots this time though! My father always put bacon and tots on top of his!.
- This meatloaf is always yummy with mashed potatoes. It also goes Perfect with My Cornbread recipe above! *(and you can use the rest of the can of corn you opened to make the meatloaf!) (see recipe).
Place meat loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, dry onion soup mix, Parmesan cheese, salad dressing, bread crumbs, and spinach. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix ground beef, salt, pepper, onion, bell pepper, egg, tomatoes and oats together well and place in a baking dish. Instead of putting an egg on it, put an egg in it!