Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast. Great recipe for Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast. I love Meatloaf sandwiches with bread and mayonnaise. So left off the bread and added two eggs.
Meatloaf + eggs = the perfect breakfast. Just break your meatloaf slices apart into small bits and cook them with your scrambled eggs and you're good to go. Grease small loaf pan with some ghee. You can have Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast
- Prepare of leftover Meatloaf.
- It's of large eggs.
- It's of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of mayonnaise, heaping.
- It's of something to grease the pan.
- It's of water for steaming top of eggs.
In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add the sausage, onion, and half the cream cheese. Pour the meatloaf and egg mixture into the loaf pan. Combine meatloaf chunks with jarred black bean salsa, chili powder and sauteed onions in a skillet (add a little water to loosen if you like).
Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast instructions
- Heat a skillet that's greased. Cut a piece of Meatloaf and sear the outsides all the way around it..
- Cook the eggs as you like. I like mine with the eggs runny. Add salt and pepper to taste. I add my eggs to the skillet and add a lid. Then pour the water under the lid and close. This will steam the whites but keep the yokes runny. As long as you don't leave it on the skillet too long..
- Add mayonnaise to the top of the Meatloaf. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Simmer, then tuck the mixture into hard-shell tacos. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice of cheese on one of the unbuttered sides of the bread. Heat nonstick frypan and add meatloaf slices. Fry meatloaf until warmed through and slightly browned.