Crockpot Meatloaf. In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, and soup mix. Mix thoroughly, then shape into a rectangle or oval that won't touch sides of crock. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except ketchup.
Spread remaining ketchup over the top. Brush the top of the meatloaf with. How to Make Meatloaf in a Crockpot. You can have Crockpot Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 4 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 piece of a small onion.
- It's 6 of peeled potatoes.
- It's of Salt and paper.
- Prepare 1/4 of ketchup held back.
This easy crockpot meatloaf comes together in just minutes, and then the slow cooker does all of the work! In a small bowl add the ketchup, bbq sauce, and brown sugar. Whisk this mixture together to make the glaze. Brush half of the glaze on top of the meatloaf.
Crockpot Meatloaf step by step
- Place all ingredients in a bowl together. Except potatoes and salt and pepper..
- Mix all ingredients together form into a loaf..
- Line crockpot with foil. Then place loaf into crockpot..
- Place peeled potatoes with salt and pepper on them in crockpot around the loaf. Cook on high for 3-4 hours..
- Abb 1/4 ketchup to top of loaf serve and enjoy!!.
Take the meatloaf out of the crockpot using the foil to help lift it out. When finished cooking, carefully lift out the meatloaf, using the foil overhang, and place on a baking sheet. Serve sliced, with remaining glaze sauce served on the side for drizzling. Mix together all of your ingredients in a bowl. Spray your crock pot with cooking spray.