Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf. Stir in egg and egg white, then add to vegetables. Add turkey and remaining ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon. Combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, eggs, and onion mixture in a large bowl.
Over a low to medium flame add the frozen peas followed by the onions. Uncover and slowly and evenly pour in the BBQ sauce combining. Provencal Spice Turkey Meatloaf is made from lean ground turkey. You can have Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1/4 of red onion chopped or diced.
- You need 6-9 of small-medium mushrooms of your choice (I prefer baby bellas). Chop ⅔rds of your mushroom to add into the meatloaf mixture. Slice the remaining ⅓rd for meatloaf topping.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper (if you like spicier add an extra 1/2 tsp).
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 Tbs of EVVO (extra virgin olive oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (dry measure) of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Everything is served with potatoes, vegetables and rice topped with a generous drizzle of Chef Vrignon's secret cranberry sauce. Form into loaf and place into slow cooker. Mix together BBQ Sauce, tomato paste and sugar. Healthier and tastier than a cow meatloaf.-Creamy and smooth-tasting mashed potatoes.
Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf step by step
With this box, I get one meal out of it-The green beans are nasty. A little chicken stock or even boxed broth in place of the milk kept the flavor of the mix from getting muddy. Also, if you have homemade chicken stock on hand, definitely use that. Stir in egg and egg white. Mix well with hands (mixture will be very moist).