Venison Meatloaf. Season with mustard, cilantro, garlic powder, onion flakes, thyme, cinnamon, and paprika; mix well. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add tomato sauce, onion, crumbs, salt and pepper. Combine brown sugar, mustard and vinegar; pour over meat loaf.
The mixture will seem kind of wet, but it will be just fine. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place meat mix in dish and shape into a loaf. You can have Venison Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Venison Meatloaf
- It's 1 lb of venison w/fat.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of Quick Oats (I use Walmart brand).
- It's 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Steak Sauce + more to cover the top (used Walmart brand).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 cup of Dale's Steak Marinade (low sodium).
- It's 3 dashes of smoke flavoring.
- It's 3 dashes of Scirarchi Sauce.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It's of Chopped Bell Pepper (I use just a few thin slices chopped up).
Add the sauteed onion and garlic to a large bowl with the venison, breadcrumbs, milk, eggs, balsamic, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Lightly oil and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Put all your meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with your hands. Mix up your catsup, brown sugar, and your mustard and spread it on top the meatloaf.
Venison Meatloaf step by step
Gently crumble venison into small pieces and place into a large bowl. In separate bowl combine remaining meatloaf ingredients and stir to combine. *. Pour seasoning and liquid mixture into bowl with venison. When the bread has softened, squeeze out the excess milk and chop and mash the soaked bread on a cutting board until it too forms something of a paste. Toss it and the cooled vegetable mixture into a large bowl.