Beyond Meatloaf. Shape mixture into a loaf on parchment paper in a loaf pan or baking dish. While the meatloaf cooks, mix the glaze ingredients together and set aside. Add the Beyond beef and the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet. Add the onion and sauté until translucent. Add the bell pepper and garlic and continue to sauté until all are golden. You can have Beyond Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beyond Meatloaf
- You need 1 pound of beyond beef, thawed.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 of steel cut oats.
- It's 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 3 tablespoons of Vegan Worcestershire.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coffee Garlic Seasonings.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Meatloaf Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Catsup.
- It's 1 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mushroom broth.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vegan Worcestershire.
In a mixing bowl, combine the skillet mixture with all the remaining ingredients (other than the optional glaze topping). Add the ground meatless "meat" to a large bowl. If you are using thawed burgers then break them up with a spoon. Mix in the diced onion, garlic, tomato paste, and seasonings.
Beyond Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep ingredients while waiting for the oven to beep..
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and blend with your hands, squeezing and turning mixture over and over untill a nice consistency is established..
- Transfer everything to a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. (Excuse my dirty oven.).
- In a small mixing bowl blend all the ingredients for the sauce together and spread over the meat loaf. Bake for an additional 15 minutes..
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes to cool. Slice and serve. Best with roasted veggies or mashed potatoes/cauliflower..
Next, mix in bread crumbs, starch mixed with water, and Worcestershire sauce. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the ketchup. Mix with a large spoon or your hands! Prepare the stuffing: Preheat a large saute pan over medium heat. Heat a skillet or flat top over medium-high heat and add ¼ cup oil.