Individual Meatloaf Patties. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Stir tomato sauce, green onions, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and yellow mustard together in the skillet. Watch how to make this recipe.
Our meatloaf is a sweet take on a southern favorite, but with a twist. We make our meatloaf into individual patties so that each one gets its own dollop of sweet, tangy topping and, once cooked, achieves that perfect, crispy outside. The result is a delicious blend of flavors that will leave even the meatloaf skeptics in your. You can cook Individual Meatloaf Patties using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Individual Meatloaf Patties
- It's of Meatloaf.
- You need 2 of lbs. ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic magic salt (or 2 cloves of minced garlic.).
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It's 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 of medium sized onion (diced) *Optional for more flavor.
- It's of Meatloaf glaze.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
In a large bowl, combine all of the meatloaf ingredients and mix together by hand. Make the topping by combining ⅓ cup ketchup and the brown sugar in a small bowl and stirring until smooth. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat then add a little oil to it. Wash hands after touching uncooked ground beef and eggs.
Individual Meatloaf Patties step by step
In a large bowl, combine egg, oats, dehydrated onion, and ketchup. Place patties onto a baking sheet. In a medium bowl, beat egg; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, pepper and crumbs. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over loaves. Place on a large rimmed tray.