Meatloaf; ground beef and sweet sausage blend. Most people who replace their ground beef with buffalo, in recipes like meatballs, burgers, and meatloaf, are usually disappointed. Ground buffalo is much leaner than ground beef, which is the biggest challenge. In case you're new, it's the fat that provides most of the flavor and moisture.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish. In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, mustard and vinegar. Brush the loaf with this mixture. You can have Meatloaf; ground beef and sweet sausage blend using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf; ground beef and sweet sausage blend
- It's 1/2 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of Sweet Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of dry stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small diced white onion.
- It's 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need of Salt, pepper to preference.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup (mix with 1T brown sugar optional) for topping.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. He was noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. He is on the list of best-selling music artists. When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf.
Meatloaf; ground beef and sweet sausage blend instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- While preheating mix everything (except topping) together, kneading by hand in large bowl..
- Form loaf, and place in loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour, putting topping on halfway through baking..
- Serve with sides of choice. Mashed potatoes and carrots chosen for photo..
It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.