Worlds Best Meatloaf. This Is the Best Meatloaf Recipe Ever. Last week, home cooks across the country went searching for the best meatloaf recipe, and found it in The Best Meatloaf I've Ever Made. This must mean the title is spot on.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, half and half, an egg, and the seasonings. Spray your hands with vegetable cooking spray and get right in there, mixing your meatloaf up well. Now add in the rest of your ingredients and mix them up very well. You can cook Worlds Best Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Worlds Best Meatloaf
- It's 2-3 of pds ground beef.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 pack of meatloaf seasoning.
- It's 1/2-3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 pack of crushed saltines or ritz crackers.
- You need 1 of small Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped bell pepper.
- It's 1 bottle of ketchup.
Remove from oven; pour reserved pineapple mixture over loaf. Add bread crumb mixture, and mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and bread; let stand until liquid is absorbed.
Worlds Best Meatloaf instructions
- Chop onion and bell pepper. Set aside.
- Add 3 eggs into mixing bowl.
- Add the beef on top of the eggs.
- Add the other ingredients (chopped bell pepper, onion, seasoning packet, crushed crackers and last add the milk).
- Use your hands to mix all ingredients together! It will get ooey gooey!.
- After well mixed, pour the mixture in your baking pan. Use your hands to form the meatloaf shape.
- Bake on 350 for 1 hour.
- Check if done, if needed bake a little more. I like to cut the loaf in half to make sure the meat is not pink..
- Remove from oven, pour out excess grease, and add ketchup on top of the loaf..
- Slice the meatloaf into squares! One long vertical cut down the loaf and then several horizontal cuts until you have many meatloaf squares! Enjoy!.
Stir in the onion, carrot, cheese and seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Combine the topping ingredients; spoon half of the mixture over. In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce.