Nessa's Meat Loaf. I'm always looking for different ways to sneak more vegetables into my children's diets. I'm also a fan of Spinach, where ever I can squeeze it in! This Meatloaf is Delicious and pairs well with mashed potatoes, cornbread, or any other.
Trust me, you'll want to too. In a mixing bowl mix all remaining ingredients through crackers. Soak the crushed tortilla chips in milk until soft. You can cook Nessa's Meat Loaf using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nessa's Meat Loaf
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef/Chuck.
- It's 6 slice of White Bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- It's 1 large of Green Bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of Season Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Thyme, dried.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parsley, minced.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 12 slice of Bacon, thinly sliced.
- It's of Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin, ground.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Mix thoroughly; I usually dig in with my hands at this point because it seems to work the best when mixing. Pack into a greased loaf pan, or form into desired shape in shallow baking dish. Certain foods hold a special place at the dinner table and complete each family milestone and special occasion. Our "special recipe" was created by J.
Nessa's Meat Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour milk over the bread slices. Allow it to soak in for several minutes..
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onion, green bell pepper and garlic, saute until softened, about 5-8 minutes; set aside to cool..
- Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs..
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined then place on a Sheet pan with cookie sheet on top to catch the grease below..
- Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking it underneath the meatloaf..
- Make the sauce: Add everything into mixing bowl. Stir together. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the top. Spread with a spoon..
- Bake for 1 hour, then pour the rest of the sauce over the top. Bake for another 1 hour. Slice and serve with remaining sauce..
- Bon Appétit :).
He developed just the right proportions of. Nessas pulled pork Meat stacker meat loaf Ribs Chili with slaw for the side Have a great day and be safe. Enjoy the greatest hits of MeatLoaf in this playlist. Check out other playlists for audio vi. Special thanks to user "cocieto obchodzi" for requesting this video.