Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Into a large mixing bowl, add the panko bread crumbs and milk. Into a large mixing bowl, add the panko bread crumbs and milk. Using your hands, mix all of the ingredients until evenly distributed.
Make an indent in the middle and crumble in the feta cheese. Cover with the remaining meat mix. Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf with Feta Cheese is moist, flavorful, and will become a family favorite for a healthy dinners during the week Read The Full Article by Clicking Here. You can have Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
- It's 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
This looks to be a tasty one, although I never have ground turkey and always have chicken. I am going to grind up my chicken and give this a try. Also, if you have a salad spinner it works great to get the extra water out of the zucchini. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix turkey, feta cheese, eggs, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.