Mom's Meatloaf. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Spread remaining mixture over meat loaf. Combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, tomato sauce, eggs, onion, bell pepper, salt, thyme, and marjoram in a large bowl and mix well.
Shape the meat into a loaf and put it into the prepared pan. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In large bowl, mix ground beef, onion, egg, and Worcestershire sauce. You can cook Mom's Meatloaf using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Meatloaf
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 packages of crackers.
- You need 1 of medium chopped onion.
Add contents of small bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the bread crumbs and combine well. Break up into chunks and salt and pepper. In a large bowl, beat egg.
Mom's Meatloaf instructions
- Combine ingredients in bowl and firmly mix with hands to incorporate eggs,onions,and crackers into ground beef.
- Press into pan making a loaf shape approximately 2 inches thick.
- Cover entirentir top and sides with a thick covering of catsup.
- Pour water around sides about 1/3 the height of the Meatloaf... do not forget this step !... a lot will evaporate away and this is what makes the difference in a moist meatloaf instead of a dry tough one !.
- Bake uncovered, one rack up from center of oven at 350°F for 1 hour..
Add the milk, cracker crumbs, onion, salt, sage and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; spoon over meat loaves. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (except ketchup.) Spread mixture into an ungreased loaf pan or shape into a loaf on a sheet pan. Spread ketchup evenly on top of meatloaf.