Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Combine ground turkey, Cheddar cheese, onion, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well with your hands. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
In a small skillet, bring the oil to medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, and fresh rosemary or thyme. Let cool for a couple minutes. You can cook Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins
- You need 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 3/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 3/4 lb of turkey sausage (I removed from the casing of Italian style turkey sausage links).
Combine turkey, stuffing mix, chicken broth, buttermilk, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Divide mixture among the muffin cups. In large mixing bowl, add turkey, egg, seasonings, cheese, breadcrumbs, onion, and minced garlic. Mix well with fork or spoon and then with hands.
Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins instructions
- Combine ground turkey, turkey sausage, Italian seasoning, garlic, panko, milk,egg and salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. (At this point I let sit in fridge for an hour or so).
- Divide meat mixture into a 12 muffin pan that has been sprayed well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and cook meatloaf muffins for 19-21 minutes. Remove from oven and place a tbsp of sauce on top of each one and evenly place shredded cheese on each one..
- Cook an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are a healthier spin on meatloaf made with ground turkey and topped with a ketchup glaze. To make ground turkey meatloaf, combine oatmeal (or breadcrumbs,) shredded cheese, diced onion, salsa, salt, pepper and cilantro (if using) in a large bowl. Tip: Combine all the other ingredients before adding the meat to ensure even distribution. Next add ground turkey to the bowl and combine. In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, bread crumbs, marinara sauce, onion salt, and seasoning.