P-lo's Meatloaf. P-lo's Meatloaf ground meat • celery, finely chopped • green onion chopped • fresh parsley, chopped leaves only • cilantro, chopped leaves only • red pepper chopped • my pico de gallo (on my page) or salsa • Ketchup for top of meatloaf P-lo's Meatloaf. He was noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. He is on the list of best-selling music artists.
In case you're new, it's the fat that provides most of the flavor and moisture. Shape meat mixture into a loaf and place in the prepared pan. Whatever you don't use, you can keep in olive oil and use in soups, dressings, sandwiches, etc.] ½ cup toasted bread crumbs, soaked in milk. You can have P-lo's Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of P-lo's Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 pounds of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped.
- It's 1 bunch of green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh parsley, chopped leaves only.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped leaves only.
- It's 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of my pico de gallo (on my page) or salsa.
- You need of Ketchup for top of meatloaf.
- It's 1 tablespoon of mustard and ketchup to mix in with hamburger for meatloaf in bowl.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
Pour the milk over the bread and allow it to soak in for several minutes. Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, salt, some pepper. Heat olive oil in a medium saute pan. I love a spicy meatloaf and it is so good when it's covered in Bacon Slices.
P-lo's Meatloaf instructions
- Mix everything in bowl besides pico de Gallo and leave some parsley and cilantro aside to top meatloaf off.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and place into baking pan.. At this time I sprinkle salt pepper and garlic all over whole meatloaf.
- Next cover meatloaf with the pico de gallo then I drizzle with ketchup topped with fresh cut parsley and cilantro and put in oven.. Do not cover..(If you don't have pico de gallo, salsa works well).
- About 45 minutes to an hour depending on how big your meatloaf is and oven works, your meatloaf baking pan will be filled about halfway with liquid. Your meatloaf will be starting to brown by this point....Take out oven.
- Drain grease set aside, it makes great roux for gravy!.. Reserve inch of liquid in pan and return to oven.
- Let it bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until meat and ketchup are browning.. Remove from oven and drain as much liquid as can without disturbing meatloaf and place back in oven..
- Put oven on broil (550°F) for like 5 minutes, really fast just to give it that extra flavor ...(keep eye on it at this point)! Once all browned your finished will look like this.
If you haven't tried covering your meatloaf in bacon slices you have to. P-lo's Meatloaf ground meat • celery, finely chopped • green onion chopped • fresh parsley, chopped leaves only • cilantro, chopped leaves only • red pepper chopped • my pico de gallo (on my page) or salsa • Ketchup for top of meatloaf Recipe: Yummy P-lo's Meatloaf; Recipe: Tasty Not Your Mamas Meatloaf; How to Make Appetizing The most amazing meatloaf ever; Recipe: Appetizing Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf; Recipe: Perfect Turkey Meatloaf; Maltodextrin is a type of carbohydrate, but it undergoes intense processing. It comes in the form of a white powder from rice, corn, wheat, or potato starch. Its makers first cook it, then add. CF- I basically used my mom's recipe and substituted gluten-free bread for the bread crumbs.