Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs. Wash peppers and cut in half. Place upside down (skin side up) on a cookie sheet coated with olive oil spray. Make sure there are no sparks or actively burning ashes on the peppers and place peppers in a brown.
Cut the bell peppers into quarters, then seed and trim them. Place the bell peppers on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle them with olive oil and use your hands to coat them well. You can have Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs
- It's 3 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 C of mozzarella pearls.
- Prepare 1 of roasted bell pepper trio(1 pepper--1/3 of each); small dice.
- You need 1 head of garlic; roasted.
- You need 1 envelope of dried onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 C of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 C of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Sprinkle the peppers with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Cut the peppers into wide strips or quarters. Toss them with olive oil, oregano, kosher salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs instructions
- Mix all ingredients except mozzarella pearls in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Portion meat into 6, or however many desired, meatloafs. Take half of each portioned loaf and flatten a little with your hands. Place a few mozzarella pearls in the center. Take the other half of the portion, and flatten a little like the first half. Combine flattened portions and press together, keeping the mozzarella in the center, surrounded by meat. Press firmly to compact the loaf and leave no air gaps..
- Place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes. Make sure mestloaf reaches 155°. Take out of the oven when it reaches 150°, and tent with foil. Allow to rest and carry over cook to 155°.
- Variations; Giardenera, giardenera relish, pepperoncini, provolone, pepperoni, swiss, peppercorn melange, ground sausage, oregano, zucchini, fennel, fennel seed, carrots, onion powder, dried minced onionams or garlic, parsley, basil, Italian seasoning, celery seed, celery, marinara, romesco sauce, pancetta, prosciutto, pine nut crust, thyme, rosemary, savory, oregano, marjoram, mint, yellow onion, red onions, shallots, habanero, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, pepperjack cheese, mushrooms, mustard, goat cheese, eggplant, leeks, ramps, blue cheese, feta, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, raw bell peppers, lawrys, asparagus, capers, pesto, horseradish, tomato, spinach, arugula, sage, balsamic, red wine vinegar or reduction, roasted veggies, corn, preserved lemons, sherry.
To Roast Bell Peppers in the Oven. Arrange the peppers in one single layer on the pan. Put the peppers, basil, oregano and salt (and pine nuts, if using) into the bowl with the garlic. Using your fingers, gently mix together until well combined, adding more seasonings to suit your taste. Pour olive oil over peppers until covered.