A bit of everything meatloaf. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, salsa, cheese, egg, and cracker crumbs. Form into a loaf, and place in prepared pan. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup.
Move the meat mixture into the baking pan, shape, and cover the top with ¼ cup ketchup. Break up into chunks and salt and pepper. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder. You can cook A bit of everything meatloaf using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A bit of everything meatloaf
- It's 6 of boiled eggs.
- It's 1 pounds of ground meat I used ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of chorizo sausage.
- It's 1 pound of ground meat I used lamb.
- It's 1 of large grated carrot.
- It's 1 of medium finely chopped onion.
- It's 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of stuffed green olives.
- Prepare 10 ounces of chopped frozen spinach.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon crumbled.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It's 15 ounces of cauliflower.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped pistachio nuts toasted and salted.
In a small bowl, stir together remaining mustard, ketchup. Official video of Meat Loaf performing I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) from the album Bat Out of Hell II. Mix well and shape into a loaf. Place in a greased loaf pan or baking dish.
A bit of everything meatloaf step by step
- Boil the 6 large eggs. Peel and set aside. crisp the bacon and crumble it up.
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Grate the carrot, chop the onion, finely chop the yellow pepper, chop the spinach more, and crumble the bacon. Set in a mixing bowl..
- To the bowl add the meats, 2 raw egg, the olives, salt, cumin, and garlic mix all this together well..
- Spred it out flat. Add boiled eggs all the way across it..
- Now cover it up keeping the boiled eggs in center..
- Mix the brown sugar, vinegar, and tomato paste. Lightly coat the top with it. A..
- Crush pistachios and sprinkle on top. Surround with cauliflower. Bake till done about 90 minutes. Let sit 7 minutes..
- Slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Serious Eats / Mariel De La Cruz. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, milk, egg, half of the ketchup, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and all the seasoning. From men's khakis to furniture to olive oil, you will truly find a little bit of almost anything. Just pop a slice in the microwave briefly to reheat. For best results, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.