No Carb Microwave Meatloaf. Insert a toothpick or any longer woodstick in the center, if relatively dry, stop cooking and leave in off-set. Place your meatloaf or slices of meatloaf on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Remove from microwave, flip slices if possible.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf and place in the prepared pan. Pour into a microwave safe bowl or ramekin (for less mess, place a plate under the ramekin to catch drippings). Place ketchup and Worcestershire on top and smear around to combine. You can have No Carb Microwave Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of crushed dried green beans and onions.
- It's of cilantro.
- Prepare of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- You need of salt.
- It's of seasoned salt (optional).
- You need of pepper.
- It's of water.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- It's of sugar free syrup.
- Prepare of worchestershire.
- Prepare of mustard.
- Prepare of bowls.
- Prepare of measuring.
Cook for one more minute on high. Low Carb Meatloaf - Easy Keto Meatloaf Recipe! A no-fail Low Carb Meatloaf Recipe that's easy to make, packed with flavor, and comforting any night of the week. This keto meatloaf has a dairy-free option.
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf instructions
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!.
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked..
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!.
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you..
If using ketchup, brush ketchup on top of the partially cooked meatloaf keto recipe. Combine beef, pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, onion, egg, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and shape into a loaf. Rest of the leek separate into a single leaves. At the same time place a big pot with water to boil. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.