Italian style meatloaf no catchup needed !!!. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and ketchup. Season with Italian-style seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic salt, diced tomatoes and cheese. The Best Meatloaf Without Ketchup Recipes on Yummly
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Nothing hits the spot on a cold winter's night better than meatloaf, and a cold meatloaf sandwich on a warm spring day has its place as well. You can have Italian style meatloaf no catchup needed !!! using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian style meatloaf no catchup needed !!!
- It's of egg.
- You need of onion chopped.
- You need of bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- You need of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- It's of stewed tomatoes.
- It's of Marinara sauce Classico or any other preferred brand.
This is an Italian meatloaf version of the famed classic. It uses both ground beef and ground pork flavored with sweet onion, garlic, sweet bell peppers, herbs, and Parmesan cheese. Add mushroom powder into large bowl, set aside. Whiz large zucchini, carrots, and onion in food processor until finely diced and add to mushrooms in large bowl.
Italian style meatloaf no catchup needed !!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- Optional step Sauté onions and bell pepper in a pan with butter, and a pinch of salt and pepper, set aside to let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl mix the, beef, egg, and bread crumbs together until well mixed..
- Open the can of stewed tomatoes and drain the juice into a cup, and set aside for later use.
- Remove tomatoes from the can and chop, then add to the mixing bowl and mix until well mixed.
- Then mix In chopped onions and bell peppers until well mixed.
- Add the sauce from the sewed tomatoes, until the mixture is as “wet” as is preferred. Note It should be like a wet sponge but not soaked..
- Wrap a deep sided barking pan in aluminum foil, and take a few table spoons (2 or 3) of the Marinara and lightly cover the foil..
- Place preferred loaf sized of meat loaf in the pan, then lightly cover the loaf(s) with the Marinara.
- Bake 30-45 minuets or until the meat has reached 165 degrees on the thickest part of the loafs..
- Personal note I use small personal loaf pans to shape small loafs so everyone gets their well loved slice end or middle, there is plenty to go around.
Add ground beef, parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, celery, Italian sausage, eggs, garlic, herbs, and seasonings and mix well. Pour the milk into a bowl and soak the bread in it, squeezing it into a paste. Add the soaked bread to the bowl with the meat and work them together as though you were kneading dough. Mix onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, hot pepper sauce, egg, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Press beef mixture into a loaf pan.