Meatloaf Muffins. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. If desired, serve with additional ketchup. Using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, generously fill each section of the muffin tin with meat, rounding the top to obtain a muffin shape.
Top each meatloaf muffin with about a tablespoon of the remaining ketchup. Place meatloaf mixture in muffin cups, mounding slightly above each cup. While meatloaf is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients. You can cook Meatloaf Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Muffins
- It's 2 t of EVOO.
- Prepare 2 C of chopped onion.
- You need 1 C of carrot shreds (or bell pepper).
- Prepare 2 t of oregano.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic (2t jarred).
- Prepare 1 C of ketchup.
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef (2lbs if extra lean).
- Prepare 2 C of bread crumbs (or finely crushed saltines).
- You need 4 T of mustard.
- It's 2 t of Worcestershire.
- You need 1/2 t of ground pepper.
- It's 4 of lg eggs.
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, making sure to only use about ¼ of the tomato sauce. Press the meat into the muffin tins. Top with a bit of the remaining tomato sauce. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, season salt and parsley.
Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- Heat olive oil. Sauté onions, carrots, garlic, and oregano 2minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix with remaining ingredients..
- Scoop into muffin pans after spraying with Pam or something similar..
- Bake in preheated oven @375 for 25 minutes. Let stand 5 before removing from pan.
- Use a cookie scoop to top each muffin with your favorite mashed potato..
In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup and spicy mustard. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Place egg, ground beef, panko, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, thyme, allspice, and pepper in a large bowl; gently but thoroughly mix together using your hands. Divide the ground beef mixture between the muffin tin. Lightly pat it into each well.