Meatloaf "juicy". In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Add the veggie mixture and bread crumbs, stirring until evenly moistened. In a medium pan, heat the olive oil.
Spread ketchup over the top of the loaf. In a large bowl combine all the meatloaf ingredients (beef, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, salt, pepper, ketchup or tomato sauce, and milk). Place large pan of water on lower rack underneath. You can cook Meatloaf "juicy" using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf "juicy"
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It's of medium onion chopped.
- You need of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare of A1 sauce.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of onion powder.
- It's of plain bread crumbs.
- It's of minced garlic.
- You need of milk.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
In a large heavy saucepan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add a pinch of kosher salt, pinch of pepper, and the thyme. In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce.
Meatloaf "juicy" step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients (do not add the sugars) and mix well by hand.
- After mixing thoroughly place meat in a baking dish and form the meatloaf.
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar and brown sugar on the top of the meatloaf.
- Evenly spread about a cup of ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for about 40 to 50 minutes. The internal temperature of the meatloaf should read about 160 degrees..
- Enjoy 😀😀😀.
This is the reason most cooks choose ground chuck since it has this ideal proportion of fat to meat. During cooking, the fat will liquefy, making the meatloaf moist. Beat the egg briefly with a fork. In a large bowl place the ground meat and add the chopped onion, egg, salt and pepper, milk and oats. Put the mixture into a greased loaf pan.