Brad's Mexican meat loaf. In a large mixing bowl combine the egg, cornmeal, onion, sweet pepper or chili peppers, undrained tomatoes, chili powder, salt, sage, and black pepper. Add pork and beef; mix thoroughly. Serve with finely chopped lettuce and tomatoes on top.
Add eggs, mushrooms and garlic powder. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with cheese and top with salsa. You can have Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of small onion, minced.
- It's of minced garlic.
- You need of taco seasoning packets.
- You need of eggs.
- It's of plain bread crumbs.
- It's of For the filling.
- It's of small can refried beans.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of red jalapeño, minced.
- It's of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Mix by hand, and season with salt-free seasoning blend, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder. In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf instructions
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11x15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
In a large bowl, gently mix together all the ingredients except the ketchup. Whisk together eggs, cream, mustard, salt, and pepper. Spray baking pan liberally with a non-stick spray (such as Pam). Brush tops of meatloaves with melted butter and place in oven. Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Brad's reverse chili C.