Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤. Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the ground beef, tomatoes, and crushed crackers. Season with onion flakes, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Panko breadcrumbs are larger than normal breadcrumbs so they make the meatloaf softer.
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, sugar and mustard. Place the ground beef into a large bowl. Place the bread into a separate bowl, then pour the milk over the bread. You can cook Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper, dry mustard, celery salt, garlic salt (optional).
- Prepare 1 box of Stovetop Stuffing.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Let it sit for two minutes, then crumble the bread. Add the bread and milk mixture , and two eggs into the bowl with the ground beef. Use your hands to combine the ingredients. In a large bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and milk (or sour cream); let stand to absorb.
Meatloaf That’s Actually Delicious 🤤 step by step
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix throughly with hands..
- Put combined ingredients into a loaf pan — try to make it a pretty loaf..
- Serve with a potatoes or rice, and a vegetable..
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours..
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. A minute before the onions are done, add the garlic. To a small bowl add the fresh breadcrumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and beef broth.