Meat loaf. Most people who replace their ground beef with buffalo, in recipes like meatballs, burgers, and meatloaf, are usually disappointed. Ground buffalo is much leaner than ground beef, which is the biggest challenge. In case you're new, it's the fat that provides most of the flavor and moisture.
Meatloaf is a comfort food classic that will never go out of style. From traditional takes slathered in ketchup or barbecue sauce to recipes with a twist like cheese-stuffed meatloaf or our sheet. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. You can cook Meat loaf using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat loaf
- You need 200 of grm beef.
- You need 200 of grm pork (only meat without fat).
- You need 6 of eggs (4 boiled, 2 raw).
- You need 2 of Capsicum small (cut into small squares).
- You need 1 handful of Mixed nuts and dry fruits.
- It's 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It's 2 tsp of White pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Mixed spice powder.
- You need 1 of Tomato big (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 of whole lemon.
Mix well and pour over the meatloaf. Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan. Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish. In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, mustard and vinegar.
Meat loaf instructions
Brush the loaf with this mixture. Cover and pulse to form coarse crumbs; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in egg, milk, cheese, onion, carrot, salt and pepper. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Form into a loaf shape, pinching together then smoothing over creases and cracks (helps prevent cracks during baking).