Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and remaining ketchup and mustard until smooth. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray foil with nonstick spray.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften. Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can have Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- It's 1 of zucchini shredded (be sure to squeeze out excess water).
- You need 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, finely sliced.
- It's 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- It's 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
Pour cooked veggies in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients, with the exception of one tablespoon of ketchup. In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients with your hands. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and gently press down until it is even. Place the vegetables into a bowl, and mix in ground turkey, couscous, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard until thoroughly combined.
Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf instructions
Combine the vegetable mixture with the ground turkey, egg and crumbs. Place the mixture in the prepared pan and pour the barbecue sauce over it. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Beat eggs and herbs in a large bowl, add meat and mix well, then add bread crumbs, cheese, ketchup, vinegar and cooled vegetables and mix thoroughly. Place meatloaf in large loaf pan or small casserole.