Meatloaf burgers. Break up the beef in a large bowl with your hands or a wooden spatula. Add the breadcrumb mixture and gently mix together. Place a large skillet over medium heat while you prepare the meatloaf burgers.
Add breadcrumbs and chopped cooked bacon. Mix with your fingers until bacon and breadcrumbs are distributed evenly. Ernest Hemingway was an acclaimed writer. You can have Meatloaf burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf burgers
- Prepare 2 pound of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 pack of onion soup mix.
- It's 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Add favorite burgers toppings, & cheese don’t forget the hamburger buns or bread works just as well.
- You need of Sides.
- You need of French fries or Potato chips.
But his culinary skills needed help. Ernest Hemingway's Wild West Hamburgers—a curious cross between meatloaf and steak tartare—inspired these meatloaf burgers. In a large bowl combine ground beef, eggs, parsley, saltine crackers, onion, pepper, salt and garlic powder. Put a patty paper on the bottom of the hamburger press, then place the ball of meat on the center of the paper.
Meatloaf burgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands, if to dry for you add a splash of milk..
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (oven on 350, or great for grilling, indoors grill) however you cook your burgers iam not adding cooking times or temperatures you do you.
- To frozen- take patties and place on cookies sheet put in freezer for 30- to 1 hr flash freezing then remove place in single layer in a lip lock bag can use wax paper and place in between patties too so they dont stick if you are freezing a lot. Can be cook right from frozen anyway you cook burgers. Skip the frozen patties in the store and skip the drive-through..
- Food prep - make patties place wax paper in between the patties, store in air tight container keep in refrigerator up to 4 days make sure to check the date on the meat and don’t keep past the date pre made like this..
Cover the ball with another square of patty paper. Place on a large rimmed tray. In a large bowl, combine all of the meatloaf ingredients and mix together by hand. Make the topping by combining ⅓ cup ketchup and the brown sugar in a small bowl and stirring until smooth. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat then add a little oil to it.