Turkey meatloaf. Shape mixture into a loaf and place on the prepared pan. Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl; set aside. Turkey Stuffing Meatloaves and Mashed Potatoes with Herbs.
Spread the ketchup evenly on top. You can make this lean and delicious recipe with your choice of ground turkey or chicken. Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking pan. You can cook Turkey meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey meatloaf
- It's 8 oz of finely chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 T of oil.
- You need 1 t of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 t of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 T of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 7 T of ketchup.
- It's 1 cup of panko bread crumbs/oatmeal.
- It's 1/3 cup of milk.
- It's 2 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey.
Place turkey in a large bowl. Gently mix until ingredients are well combined. Meanwhile, combine the breadcrumbs and milk in a small bowl. Stir the breadcrumb mixture and the eggs into the mushrooms and onions.
Turkey meatloaf step by step
- Heat oven to 400.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cook onions to soften..ie 5 min.
- Add garlic, til fragrant, about 1 min.
- Stir in mushrooms add 1/2 t if salt, an 1/4 t pepper. Cook until mushrooms release liquid and it Cooks off. I E 10 min..
- Move onion mix to bowl. Stir in Worcestershire and 3 T of ketchup. And set aside to cool..
- Combine milk and bread crumbs and eggs into mushroom/onion mix..
- Mix turkey, mushrooms/onion mix and remaining salt and pepper..
- Form turkey into 9 x 5 inch oval in middle if prepped pan..
- Bake 30 min, remove, drain and top with remaining ketchup. Then bake another 20 to 30 min. (Temp reads 170.) Let rest 5 min, and serve..
The mixture will be very wet. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt, if desired to turkey mixture; mix well. Lightly spray with nonstick spray and set aside. In a large bowl, mix the turkey, breadcrumbs, milk, eggs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder until combined.