Meatloaf Balls w/roasted carrots & potatoes. Wash the potatoes, dry them and cut them. Do the same with the carrots and cut in half. Put the potatoes in a pan, add the olive oil and salt.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands until thoroughly combined. Form into a loaf in a rectangular baking pan. Top with ½ C. ketchup mixed with ¼ C. brown sugar. You can cook Meatloaf Balls w/roasted carrots & potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Balls w/roasted carrots & potatoes
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It's of Thyme (dried).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare of Small Bunch of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pankhurst bread crumbs.
In a large bowl combine your potatoes and carrots, drizzle them with the olive oil, and season them with salt, pepper and parsley. Give them a good stir and arrange them evenly around the meatloaf. Combine glaze ingredients; spread over meat. MICROWAVE METHOD: Prepare and shape loaf as above.
Meatloaf Balls w/roasted carrots & potatoes step by step
- Wash, dry and cut up the potato into slices. Do the same with the carrots and cut those in half..
- On one pan, place potatoes, drizzle with olive oil and salt. On another pan, place carrots, drizzle with olive oil and salt..
- Peel and chop the shallot and garlic (minced). Combine in a bowl, and mix together ground beef, garlic, shallot, 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs, dash of thyme, salt and pepper. Shape into 1 inch balls Top with ketchup if you desire. I did not..
- At 450 degrees, place potatoes on middle rack, carrots on rack above. After 7 minutes, take carrot pan out and add meatloaf balls to pan. Keep potatoes in oven. Put carrots and meatloaf balls back into oven. Cook ALL for 20-23 more minutes, or until meatloaf balls cooked through and potatoes are crisp!.
- Serve with fresh rolls..
Add crumbled bread and stir until dissolved. Combine brown sugar, ketchup, and mustard in a small bowl; spread over meat mixture. Place carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until very finely chopped, almost to a puree. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add ground chuck to the vegetables, along with Worcestershire sauce, egg, Italian herbs, salt, black pepper, and cayenne.