Bacon-wrapped meatloaf bombs!. Combine ground beef, ground sausage, crushed crackers, ketchup, onion, eggs, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl until mixed thoroughly, using your hands for best results. Form mixture into a loaf shape. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Then press the meatloaf mixture into the pan. Fold any overhanging bacon over the top of the loaf pan. Insta Pot Chicken Thighs Recipes Easy Dessert Recipes. You can have Bacon-wrapped meatloaf bombs! using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon-wrapped meatloaf bombs!
- You need 1 Lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oats.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 3 Tbsp of onion diced.
- It's 1 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- It's 1 Tbsp of mustard.
- It's 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- It's of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- You need 16 strips of bacon.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
This meatloaf is awesome with hickory or oak wood. While the smoker is heating, lay a piece of parchment, wax paper, or a silicone baking mat on a large cutting board or baking sheet, and weave the bacon blankie. Heat oil in a medium skillet. Mix eggs with thyme, salt, pepper.
Bacon-wrapped meatloaf bombs! step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, turkey, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, oats, garlic, diced onion, parsley, egg, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and honey until everything is evenly combined..
- Cut each onion vertically removing the stem and the root. Peel off the layers of the onion as these will form the outer “shell” of your meatloaf bombs. We were able to get three sets of shells from each onion..
- Pinch off a golf-ball sized amount of meat (or slightly larger depending on the size of your onion shell) and press a cube of cheddar cheese into the middle of each portion. Then shape the meatball with your hands..
- Wrap each meatball in two onion shells, then with 2-3 strips of bacon. Move each one to the baking sheet..
- Brush each meatball with BBQ sauce..
- Bake for 20 minutes and then coat again with BBQ sauce..
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes until deep brown with a nice crust on the outside..
Take enough meat mixture and form a ball to fit inside the two halves of onion, just until seams slightly meet. Scatter some smoked paprika over your lattice, then press. Combine the sirloin, egg, milk, crushed crackers, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt and mix together until well combined. Spray a muffin tin with canola or olive oil spray. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.