Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers. Find Deals on Appethyl Spinach Extract in Nutrition on Amazon. It is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health..
Sprinkle with scallions, if using, and serve. directions. In skillet, combine spinach and soup mix. Cook until onions are tender, then drain. You can cook Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
- Prepare 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 box of stuffing.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 can of corn drained.
- You need 1/2 can of spinach drained or Collar greens.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Hamburger buns/ cheese.
- Prepare of Whatever hamburger toppings you like and condiments.
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Place the celery, parsley, and milk in a blender and blend until puréed. Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat until foaming. Press gently as you go to make sure you have a firmly rolled loaf.
Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers step by step
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (i used the ninja foodie grill) Cook however you make your burgers this also may depend on the season & weather.
- Make extra and freezer them for later. (can be cooked from frozen) i only needed 5 so iam freezing the rest..
- Cheese optional.
Transfer to the prepared loaf pan. Top with remaining cheese to serve. Bread is the most popular meatloaf binder. Bread is one of the best and most popular binders for meatloaf. Probably because we always have lots of stale bread around.