Meatloaf. Most people who replace their ground beef with buffalo, in recipes like meatballs, burgers, and meatloaf, are usually disappointed. Ground buffalo is much leaner than ground beef, which is the biggest challenge. In case you're new, it's the fat that provides most of the flavor and moisture.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish. In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, mustard and vinegar. Brush the loaf with this mixture. You can have Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need Teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Barbecue sauce.
- It's 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare Tablespoon of Mustard.
- You need Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 half of can Tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. He was noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. He is on the list of best-selling music artists. When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf.
Meatloaf step by step
- A package of ground beef.
- Mix the mustard, worcestershire sauce and garlic, onion, pepper,salt,lemon pepper seasoning together with the tomato sauce till smooth.
- Mix the sauce with a can of rotel in a small bowl.
- Poor the rotel and sauce on top of the meat and mix.
- Pat the meat to a loaf after kneading the meat mixture for five minutes.
- Now make the sauce to go on top of the meatloaf take barbecue sauce ketchup mustard a pinch of brown sugar and pepper then mix.
- Then rub the sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Cook the meat loaf for 50 minutes!.
- When the meatloaf is done take it out make more sauce and rub it on again for more taste then cook for five to ten more minutes.
- Enjoy 😍.
It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.