Minute Mango Meatloaf. Use hands to mix ingredient together. Scoop and smear a layer of Mango Chutney on top. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Here is how you cook that. The ingredients needed to make Minute Mango Meatloaf: Instructions. Prepare muffin tin with cooking spray. You can cook Minute Mango Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minute Mango Meatloaf
- You need 2 lbs of ground Meat (Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Pork, or Your Combination) or 907.185 grams.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh Ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (l add more because I love garlic).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Onion.
- It's 1 of beaten Egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Bread (or cracker crumbs).
- You need 1 (250 ml) of jar of Mango Chutney.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
Combine half of the tomato sauce, brown sugar and parsley in small bowl; set aside. Mix beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and remaining tomato sauce in medium bowl; blend well. Combine sour cream, onion soup mix and eggs. Let stand for a few minutes.
Minute Mango Meatloaf instructions
- INSTRUCTIONS: Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground meat, chopped onion, ginger, crumbs, garlic, curry powder, salt, egg and 3-4 tbsp of Mango Chutney. Use hands to mix ingredient together..
- Place 1/2 of the meat mixture in a cake or loaf pan. I chose a small cake pan because I did not think it would fit in my loaf pan..
- Scoop and smear a layer of Mango Chutney on top. Top off the rest of the meat mixture into the pan..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until cooked thoroughly..
- Once baked, allow 10 minutes rest before garnishing with fresh Cilantro and another dollop of Mango Chutney..
- Serve with basmati rice (or garlic mashed potatoes) and steamed green beans..
Combine the lightly browned meat, sour cream mixture and the bread crumbs. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, garlic, bread or oats, egg and seasonings. Add barbecue sauce and mix thoroughly. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and apricot preserves.