Griff's #1 meatloaf. Download and print our application and bring it to the Griff's restaurant nearest you. A Game Changing Experience, your neighborhood billiard and sports bar reinvented. We provide a tasteful, sleek, modern and clean venue.
Many recipes come right out of our kitchen and. Please browse our wide menu below! Whether you're a neighbor or a new face, we're dedicated to serving you and supporting our community with a delicious contemporary American menu. You can cook Griff's #1 meatloaf using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Griff's #1 meatloaf
- It's of meatloaf.
- It's 6 oz of flavored croutons of your choice. I use garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ground thyme.
- It's 1 can of sliced carrots (drained).
- You need 1 stick of celery, chopped extremely fine.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms (optional).
- It's 36 oz of Very lean ground beef.
- It's 1 each of large egg.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of hot sauce. I use Frank's red hot.
We parked on the street and walked up to the quiet, unassuming pub located just behind Montrose. As soon as you step through the door, the environment changes immediately from desolation to coziness, color, and warmth. Housemade chili, topped with cheddar jack cheeseand sour cream served with oyster crackers. Fresh chicken tenders lightly breaded, served on bed of fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onionsand cheddar jack cheese.
Griff's #1 meatloaf step by step
- Set oven to 325°F Fahrenheit.
- Combine croutons and seasonings for meatloaf in food processor and blend until fine..
- Mix together the meat, veggies, and crouton blend by hand until mixed well..
- Pack the final mix into your pan and bake until the center reaches 155°F Fahrenheit.
- Whisk all glaze ingredients together while waiting for the meatloaf..
- Remove from oven, take the loaf out of the pan with the original exposed side facing down. Glaze all parts that were not exposed to direct heat and put back in oven for 15 minutes..
This was followed by her debut extended play of the same name, released later that year. You cannot drive in and get a site. When I called to reserve a site she said call when you get to the park and someone will guide you to your site. Food Truck If we had one we could park outside your house and bring you hot pizzas all day long! Currently on the Future Nostalgia Tour.