Tangy Meatloaf. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. To remaining ketchup mixture, add worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion, salt, pepper and egg. Blend well; then add green pepper and wheat chex.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl add all of the ingredients for the Tangy Sauce and whisk; set aside. In a medium bowl add the bread, panko and milk. You can have Tangy Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tangy Meatloaf
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of corn chex (or chex of your preference) (corn & rice are gluten-free).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
Press the bread into the milk and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Combine glaze ingredients; pour over loaf.
Tangy Meatloaf step by step
- In large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, & mustard. Reserve 4 tbsp for topping..
- To remaining mixture add worcestershire sauce, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, & egg. Blend well. Stir in chex. Let stand 5 minutes..
- Break up chex. Add ground beef. Mix well. Shape into a loaf in shallow baking pan/loaf pan..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 65 minutes. Spread top with reserved ketchup mixture. Bake additional 15 minutes..
In a large bowl combine the meatloaf ingredients. Carefully remove the dish from the oven, drain if needed. In a small saucepan, bring all sauce ingredients to a boil. Stir ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl with a whisk until the sugar dissolves.n. Glaze: While meatloaf is cooking place ingredients for glaze in a sauce pan and cook on stove top until the brown sugar is dissolved.