My mmm. Meatloaf. Mix the ground beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, oatmeal, garlic powder, pepper, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until evenly mixed. Be the first to review this recipe. In large bowl mix beef, chopped onions, bread and half of the milk with hands.
In a large mixing bowl, knead together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, basil, oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Shape the meat into a loaf and put it into the prepared pan. Meat loaf, corn, potatoes and (sometimes) salad: this is the Sunday supper of my childhood. You can have My mmm. Meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My mmm. Meatloaf
- You need of 80/20 ground chuck ,onion ,green pepper, egg ,milk ,sour cream and onion potatoes chips ,garlic , and Italian seasons.
- It's 2 lb of 80/20 ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It's 1 large of green pepper.
- It's 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 packages of sour cream and onion potatoe chips.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
It comforts, calms and collects all of my favorite people around. Step One: Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion, shredded carrots, and diced celery. Then add the salt, thyme, and cayenne.
My mmm. Meatloaf step by step
- Put meat in bowl add egg ,milk ,green pepper ,onion ,crushed chips ,garlic and seasoning mix well.
- Grease a glass dish put in oven 350 till done all the way through.
- Drain greese as it forms half way through coat top with catsup and mmm mmm good.
Step Two: While the veggies are cooking, mix the bread crumbs, milk, and egg together in a bowl. After coating the loaf lightly in tomato sauce, I sprinkle on Romano cheese, salt, and pepper. Next, I make a foil tent for the meatloaf during the first ¾ of the bake: this prevents scorching (e.g., blackened ketchup) and keeps the loaf from drying out. When the onion mixture is cooled enough to handle, combine all meatloaf ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix with your hands until evenly combined.