Meatloaf. Most people who replace their ground beef with buffalo, in recipes like meatballs, burgers, and meatloaf, are usually disappointed. Ground buffalo is much leaner than ground beef, which is the biggest challenge. In case you're new, it's the fat that provides most of the flavor and moisture.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish. In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, mustard and vinegar. Brush the loaf with this mixture. You can cook Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground sirloin.
- It's 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 3/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. He was noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. He is on the list of best-selling music artists. When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf.
Meatloaf step by step
- Heat over to 375.
- Mix all ingredients together and former loaf.
- Place in glass baking dish and cover loaf with extra marinara over top.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until done.
It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.