Santorini Meatloaf. Chicken Santorini is not your ordinary chicken recipe. The wine, tomato sauce, cheese, and seasonings bring out the best in this chicken dish! Thielen's ham, fresh roasted turkey, apple wood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, onion, tomato, lettuce and dijon mustard mayonnaise on butter grilled dried cranberry multi-grain bread.
A tender filet of the traditional baby cod. Stuffed with broccoli, cheddar, and mozzarella cheese topped with Alfredo sauce. Stuffed with chicken, ham, and Swiss cheese topped with Alfredo sauce. You can have Santorini Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Santorini Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black olives.
- It's 4 of marinated artichoke hearts (reserve 1/4 cup of marinade oil).
- It's 4 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Non-stick vegetable spray for the cooking dish.
- Prepare of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of bottled balsamic vinnaigrette dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Menu for Santorini Pizzeria Restaurant provided by. How can you make a meatloaf with ground Turkey that won't taste 'less' than what 'real' meatloaf does. View Santorini Pizzeria Restaurant's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Grab your food processor and blend your chilled meat mixture with a diced sweet onion until it's a smooth paste.
Santorini Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts..
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large bowl. Be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of the artichoke marinating oil - this adds a wonderful flavor..
- Spray large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and form meatloaf in the dish..
- If desired, cut a 1/2-inch deep slice in the center of the top beginning and ending 1 inch from the ends and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing..
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
The actual menu of the Taberna Griega Santorini restaurant. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes.. meatballs chicken skewers lamb souvlaki stuffed meatballs tarator stuffed mushrooms pasta lawar stew mixed grill grilled salads meatloaf lamb skewers beef stew stuffed lamb baked lamb grilled meat greek gyro steaks goulash fries fried cheese . Here, you can find the recipes and ingredients of Greek and Mediterranean cuisines. At this restaurant, guests can order tasty laing, meatballs and chicken. Take your chance to taste delicious wine.