Tangy catalina meatloaf. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl add all of the ingredients for the Tangy Sauce and whisk; set aside.
Put the Wheaties in a baggie and crush slightly. You don't want it too fine. Divide the mixture in half and place half in each loaf pan. You can have Tangy catalina meatloaf using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangy catalina meatloaf
- It's of Tangy bacon catalina dressing.
- You need 2 lbs of ground meat.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 box of savory herb stuffing.
For a quick reference, please watch the recipe video in the recipe card. After that, prepare a loaf pan or line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set it aside. See recipes for Tangy catalina meatloaf, Catalina Chicken 🍗 too. Mix together catalina dressing and peach preserves in a small bowl and pour all over chicken to cover.
Tangy catalina meatloaf step by step
- In a bowl add your meat, eggs, stuffing, and 3/4 of the bottle or dressing.
- Mix well then spread in to your baking dish. Pit the rest of the dressing on top and spread evenly..
- Place in oven on 350 for 45 minutes let it rest for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over catalina mixture. Season with red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve over rice and a side. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Run under cold water to chill, drain again.