Bacon, Barbecue and Cheese Smothered Leftover Meatloaf. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, bread crumbs, bacon, onions, garlic, half a cup of BBQ sauce, salt, and pepper. Form beef mixture into a log-shaped meatloaf; place in the prepared baking dish. Wrap partially-cooked bacon slices around the meatloaf, tucking the ends of bacon underneath the loaf.
Dump ketchup and barbecue sauce into a small mixing bowl. Dump ground beef into a large mixing bowl. Place the Ritz crackers in a large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them. You can have Bacon, Barbecue and Cheese Smothered Leftover Meatloaf using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Barbecue and Cheese Smothered Leftover Meatloaf
- You need 5 of or 6 slices leftover meatloaf(or whatever you have, just adjust topping amounts).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It's 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- It's 10 of -12 slices cooked and crumbled bacon (roughly two pieces per meatloaf slice).
Pour the Ritz cracker crumbs into the bowl with the ground beef. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside. In a large bowl, mix together meat loaf ingredients. Add half of the sauce to the meat loaf mixture; mix well.
Bacon, Barbecue and Cheese Smothered Leftover Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 . Line cookie sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Add leftover meatloaf. Generously coat each slice with barbecue sauce..
- Next crumble bacon on each slice. Bacon is awesome so feel free to add more than I did. Bake in oven for 15 min or so. Meatloaf should be warmed through..
- Add cheddar cheese evenly and cook an additional few minutes until cheese is melted. Done!!.
Wash the potatoes and cut them into quarters. Place them in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Brush with barbecue sauce and cover with the strips of partially cooked bacon. For less mess, combine the meat mixture in a large zip-close storage bag. How to make Smoked Meatloaf Recipe.