Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf. Top the meatloaf with pepperjack cheese slices. Combine dry oatmeal, egg, onions, peppers, and salt in a bowl. Add gound meat, and mix it lightly with your hands.
To create the glaze, combine ketchup, brown sugar, white vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Stir until blended and set aside. Combine ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and nutmeg in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. You can have Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of packets dried ranch seasoning.
- It's 6 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 of jar Mancini roasted bell pepper strips; diced.
- It's 1 of shallot; minced.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of basil; minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It's 2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It's 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
Easy Spicy Turkey & Beef Meatloaf. Be the first to review this recipe. I love real home-style meatloaf, but have been trying to cut down on beef and have been disappointed with pure turkey meatloafs - this one I invented and it is GOOD!! Mix ground turkey, crushed crackers, milk, onion, egg, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Raw bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, Italian seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon, smoked paprika, poblano, celery, giardenera, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, ramps, caramelized onions, crushed pineapple.
Shape mixture into a loaf and place on the prepared pan. We made over this family-friendly comfort favorite, slashing calories and fat while keeping it juicy and delicious. Looking for more ways to give mom's meatloaf a nutrition boost? View Recipe: Spicy Turkey Meat Loaf with Ketchup Topping. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, but avoid excessive handling for a moist meatloaf.