Turkey Meatloaf. Shape mixture into a loaf and place on the prepared pan. Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl; set aside. Turkey Stuffing Meatloaves and Mashed Potatoes with Herbs.
Spread the ketchup evenly on top. You can make this lean and delicious recipe with your choice of ground turkey or chicken. By Whole Foods Market (R) Melt butter in a skillet. You can cook Turkey Meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of orange pepper diced.
- You need 1 of saltine crackers broken up.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 packages of onion soup dry mix.
- It's 1 of ketchup.
Place turkey in a large bowl. Gently mix until ingredients are well combined. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt, if desired to turkey mixture; mix well.
Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Dice onion and orange pepper..
- Add all ingredients and the meat into a big bowl. Mix all together with your hands..
- Form it and add it to a baking dish. Squirt ketchup all over the top of the meatloaf. Put a little water in the bottom and cook for about an hour and half on 350°F.
In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season with salt and pepper then stir in garlic and herbs. Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking pan. Meanwhile, combine the breadcrumbs and milk in a small bowl. Stir the breadcrumb mixture and the eggs into the mushrooms and onions.