Blue Cheese Meatloaf. Add ground beef, egg, onion, salt and pepper. With a spoon, make a crater-like depression in top of loaf. Fill depression with Blue Cheese Dressing.
Mix eggs, spinach, mushrooms, bread crumbs, onion, milk, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cayenne pepper, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Add ground beef and mix thoroughly with your hands; pack into prepared loaf pan. Sweat onions with butter in sauté pan until translucent. You can cook Blue Cheese Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of crumble blue cheese.
- It's 1 cup of mixer of bread crumbs and panko.
Combine all ingredients into a large mixer with a paddle attachment and mix until well combined. Add the blue cheese and mix in gently. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Blue Cheese Meatloaf step by step
- Saute onions and peppers in olive oil..
- In a bowl mix together ground turkey, milk, ketchup, barbecue sauce, eggs and blue cheese. Add the peppers and onions. Mix in the bread crumbs and panko..
- Once blended together, put into a loaf pan. Top with barbecue sauce..
- Set oven at 400°F and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes..
Spread wing sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese. Cook the onions in the butter over medium-low heat in a pan. Stir often until onions are caramelized. In another pan, also on medium-low, toast the breadcrumbs until lightly browned. Mix ketchup, HP, vinegar and sugar, and set aside.