Bacon Wrapped Herbed Meatloaf. Combine ground beef, ground sausage, crushed crackers, ketchup, onion, eggs, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl until mixed thoroughly, using your hands for best results. Form mixture into a loaf shape. In a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients; cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved and sauce has thickened.
Add the oil, chopped vegetables and creole seasoning. Saute for a few minutes until just tender and onions are translucent. Remove from heat to let cool. You can have Bacon Wrapped Herbed Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Herbed Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare of green bell (chopped).
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of course black pepper.
- It's 2 slice of white bread (wet).
- Prepare of half cup spegetti sauce.
- It's of oregeno (dry).
- You need of basil.
- It's of thyme.
- You need 6 of to 8 slices bacon.
- Prepare 3 slices of provolone.
Line a loaf pan with the bacon so the ends hang over the side of the pan. Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking them underneath the meatloaf. Make the sauce: add ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and hot sauce in a mixing bowl. While the loaf is cooking, whisk all the glaze ingredients in a bowl.
Bacon Wrapped Herbed Meatloaf instructions
- Mix everything together, then make a big meatball then,add to a non stick pan and shape..
- Set oven temp to 350 degrees add bacon and bake.
- When bacon is done, take out and, you can add cheese and, ketcup if want..
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for meatloaf - sautéed onion, ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, egg, and salt. In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Brush half the ketchup mixture on the top and sides of the meatloaf. In large bowl, combine the beef, pork, veal and vegetable mixture.