Turkey Meatloaf. Shape mixture into a loaf and place on the prepared pan. Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl; set aside. Turkey Stuffing Meatloaves and Mashed Potatoes with Herbs.
Spread the ketchup evenly on top. You can make this lean and delicious recipe with your choice of ground turkey or chicken. Place turkey in a large bowl. You can have Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- You need 2 lbs of LEAN ground turkey.
- It's 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It's 1 cup of finely chopped vegetables (carrots, broccoli,...).
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic pressed or minced.
- It's 1/2 cup of rolled oats (NOT INSTANT).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or ketchup.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Tbls cumin.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Tbls garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of or eyeball, ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder (add more if needed).
- Prepare sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- It's pinch of salt.
Gently mix until ingredients are well combined. Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking pan. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt, if desired to turkey mixture; mix well.
Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Either smooth out in 9x13 casserole dish and bake for 1 hour or.....
- Using a spoon or your hands make individual loaves "footballs" on a lined cookie sheet this recipe yields 9 single serving loaves. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- **optional** before baking spread ketchup over the top.
Meanwhile, combine the breadcrumbs and milk in a small bowl. Stir the breadcrumb mixture and the eggs into the mushrooms and onions. The mixture will be very wet. Lightly spray with nonstick spray and set aside. In a large bowl, mix the turkey, breadcrumbs, milk, eggs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder until combined.