Turkey Meatloaf. Shape mixture into a loaf and place on the prepared pan. Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl; set aside. Turkey Stuffing Meatloaves and Mashed Potatoes with Herbs.
Spread the ketchup evenly on top. You can make this lean and delicious recipe with your choice of ground turkey or chicken. By Whole Foods Market (R) Melt butter in a skillet. You can have Turkey Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 5 of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregeno.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's of Goat cheese.
- It's handful of Spinach.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary or thyme.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
Place turkey in a large bowl. Gently mix until ingredients are well combined. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt, if desired to turkey mixture; mix well.
Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine meat, mushrooms, onion, oregano, eggs, and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix with hands until combined.
- On a piece of saran wrap, put mixture and form a rectangle about 1" thick and goat cheese and spinach in the center.
- Roll the meat mixture into a loaf and transfer onto a baking sheet.
- Coat top with tomato paste and sprinkle with rosemary or thyme.
- Cook for about an hour or until center is 155F.
In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season with salt and pepper then stir in garlic and herbs. Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking pan. Meanwhile, combine the breadcrumbs and milk in a small bowl. Stir the breadcrumb mixture and the eggs into the mushrooms and onions.