Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. I then mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon. Put the meat, onion, jalapeno and egg in the bowl. Add bread/cracker crumbs to bowl. (See note at bottom) Add about ½ the can of tomato sauce, the Worcestershire, garlic, salt, crushed red pepper, cumin, fennel and parmesan.
The Old Man: Alright, I'll get that kid to eat. Where's my screw driver and my plumber's helper? I'll open up his mouth and I'll shove it in. You can have Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf
- You need of ★★★★★★★★★ For the meat loaf ★★★★★★★★★.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 pound of bulk sausage, I used Odem's Tennessee Pride brand.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- It's 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need of ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ For the filling ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆.
- It's 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It's 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It's 1 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It's of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Topping ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoons of tomato paste.
Share your thoughts on this A Christmas Story's quote with the community: How to make the best easy meatloaf recipe: Place all of the meatloaf ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix topping ingredients in a small bowl. Place the meatloaf in dish to bake. Spoon topping ingredients over top of meatloaf.
Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven 390° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the paprika, egg, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cilantro, and parsley..
- Zest the lime and juice it. Add to the cream cheese mixture. Set aside..
- Mix the meat, with eggs, parmesan cheese, and spices..
- Chop the onion and olives finely..
- Add olive and onions, and mix well.
- Spay an oven safe dish, preferably a loaf pan, wirh nonstick spray or grease it with butter. Push the meat mixture into bottom of dish..
- Form a hollow spot in the middle of the meat..
- Add filling and cover top with meat mixture..
- Mix the mustard, tomato paste, honey and black pepper..
- Add to top. Put in oven and cook till done, about an hour. Let sit 10 minutes and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
In a large bowl, add the beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, ketchup, steak sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and ground pepper. Gently mix the ingredients together until well combined. Press the meat loaf mixture into a loaf pan. Smoothing the top of the meatloaf so it's even. Stars: Peter Billingsley, Melinda Dillon, Darren McGavin, Ian Petrella, Scott Schwartz.