Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, ¼ cup of marinara sauce, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, onion powder, sea salt and black pepper. In a separate mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, parsley, chives, garlic. In a large bowl combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, remaining ¼ cup parsley, eggs, and remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
Cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until softened. Mix all meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl just until combined. This juicy, cheesy Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf tastes like a blend of lasagna and chicken parmesan, but is low carb and much healthier than your traditional meatloaf. You can cook Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf
- It's 2 pounds of ground chicken.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 cup of mozzarella shreds.
- You need 1 cup of marinara of choice.
I know some are not a fan of meatloaf but I suggest you give this recipe a try. All the classic flavors of chicken parmesan come together in this meatloaf stuffed with gooey. Place leeks, spinach and garlic in blender with lemon juice, ricotta, beaten egg and breadcrumbs. Combine until slightly chunky, then stire in parmesan cheese and additional salt and pepper if desired.
Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Mix together chicken, egg, parmesan, onion, 1/2 cup of sauce, italian seasoning and bread crumbs. Set aside..
- Mix mozzarella and remaining sauce..
- Divide chicken mixture in half. Put first half in loaf pan. Making a indentation down the middle for cheese mixture..
- Add cheese mix and top with second half of the chicken mixture. Pat to seal and form a loaf..
- Bake for 1 hour or until 165° internal temperature is reached. Serve with pasta if desired and extra sauce..
In a large bowl combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Lay out a large piece of wax paper and spray it lightly with non-stick spray. Spread the pesto in an even layer and sprinkle with. To make the meatloaf mixture, combine olive oil, the ground chicken, bread crumbs, milk, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Add the onion and garlic mixture and mix well.