Beef & Cheddar Brat Mini Meatloafs. beef: [noun] the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (such as a steer or cow) used as food. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle (Bos taurus). In prehistoric times, humans hunted aurochs and later domesticated them.
Beef Brisket. closeup of medium-rare steak cut into slices and fanned out on a plate with a ramekin of herb sauce. Beef Short Loin. closeup of bite-sized pieces of steak next to white rice, with dipping sauce in the background. Beef Sirloin. beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. You can have Beef & Cheddar Brat Mini Meatloafs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef & Cheddar Brat Mini Meatloafs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of cheddar brats; squeezed out of casings.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño; minced.
- Prepare 1/3 C of minced cilantro.
- It's 1/3 C of french fried onions; pulsed to breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 T of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 T of applewood seasoning.
- Prepare 2 t of dried minced onions.
- Prepare 2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 t of freshly cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 of small pinch kosher salt.
The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in colour and well-marbled. The fat is smooth, creamy white, and well distributed. In young beef the bones are soft, porous, and red; the less desirable mature beef has hard white bones.
Beef & Cheddar Brat Mini Meatloafs step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Form equal size mini meatloafs with your hands. Lay spaced apart on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, marjoram, leeks, yellow onion, shallots, red onion, green onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, liquid smoke, fire roasted diced tomatoes, diced green chiles, habanero, bacon, paprika, smoked paprika, lemon zest, lime zest, orange zest, bourbon, rum, dried onion soup mix, ground coriander seed, diced cheddar, pepperjack, monterey jack, smoked mozzarella, caramelized onions, cumin, smoked cumin, fennel, fennel seed, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, poblano, celery, celery seed, carrots, swiss, peppercorn melange, chihuahua cheese, chili powder, roasted or raw bell peppers, salsa, corn, sofrito, roasted garlic, giardenera relish, zucchini,.
Beef is a rich source of iron — mainly in the form of heme iron. Ground-up, steak, sirloin, brisket - discover tips, tricks and recipes for any imaginable variety of beef. Your one-stop for all things beef. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork. Explore websites funded by the Cattlemen's Beef Board and the Federation of State Beef Councils.